Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS 2018 englishforeso.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/new… https://t.co/SrylJGI29k 2 weeks ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALcWVFH2r/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALXJclonb/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALRYdltbz/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALLQ0lsgE/ 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba
Category Archives: music
We can learn a language by different means: practicing with exercises ( vocabulary and grammar), reading ( a book, a short text, a comic, etc..), writing ( a poem, a short composition,…) , etc. Listening to songs in English has … Continue reading
As we’re looking into the topic of fashion we’re going to watch this video by Lady GaGa ( is she fashionable? What’s your opinion?) After watching the video we’ll work on the lyrics with this activity Do you know all the … Continue reading
Today we’re going to listen to ‘Somebody that I used to know ‘, by Goyte. First, watch this video: Then in pairs, do the exercises on the song. somebody Finally, SING IT !!