Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS 2018 englishforeso.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/new… https://t.co/SrylJGI29k 2 weeks ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALcWVFH2r/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALXJclonb/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALRYdltbz/ 1 month ago
- #fiestanavidadescribana instagram.com/p/BdALLQ0lsgE/ 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba
Category Archives: english speaking writers
After the last two weeks, during which our students have been voting their favourite posters of the English-speaking writers exhibition, here are the winners: 1st prize :Mary Shelley, by Estrella, Vicky and Laura (3ºA) CONGRATULATIONS!! 2nd prize:Margaret Stohl, by Ángela( … Continue reading
Read the previous post ‘My Favourite Book? and vote for the best book summary. Write your opinion and vote leaving a comment.You have to write your name ( only the first name) and your group. Good luck everybody!!
From last Friday – 04/29 – there is an exhibition on English-speaking writers on the main hall of our school – IES La Escribana, in Villaviciosa de Córdoba -. All our students have produced a poster on a (famous) writer, … Continue reading