Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- ¡Vamos! Que sabemos que estáis deseandico de vernos las caras... El lunes 16 entramos con este orden: - 1º de ESO:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Ya están publicadas las notas!!! Lxs alumnxs que tuvieran pendiente la promoción, tienen que rellenar un anexo aqu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- ¡Importante! El periodo de reclamaciones de la evaluación extraordinaria será mañana de 10 a 13 horas. instagram.com/p/B1_C0l2ILm7/… 2 months ago
- Venga!! Que ya no queda nada! Aprovechad el horario especial de ma biblioteca para dar el último empujón... https://t.co/a4HrnjVQj2 2 months ago
- En el enlace que ponemos abajo, tenéis la información para echar las becas del próximo curso. Si tenéis dudas, escr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: bilingual project
This week our school participated in the 3rd Plurilingual Fair at the Teachers’ Training Centre ( CEP) in Córdoba . We were there with part of the projects from our students and stuff from the bilingual project we have been … Continue reading
My 1st years are working with the topic of sports so they have recently presented their projects on their favorite ones. Here are some of them: F1 Racing ( Alejandro M. ) Basketball ( Rafa H. ) Football ( Abraham … Continue reading
Last week my 3rd year students presented their projects ‘ A Hero Story’. Here are some of them: HERO!! (Clara, Encarni & A. David) The Brave Men 2 ( Manuel A., Juanma, Juan J. and Diego ) Save the Children … Continue reading
Last week, my 2º ESO students presented their projects on environment and recycling. Here are their projects. I hope you’ll like them all!! Environment: Our World ( Clara G.) Climate Change ( Diego & Fran ) Extinct Animal ( Manuel … Continue reading
My students from 2º ESO ( Bilingual group) made a project comparing their hometown to some famous cities around the world . They presented their projects as part of their speaking activities this year. Here are the results:
Halloween is coming…are you ready? Today we’re going to talk about our favourite horror movies – HorrorMovies LEAVE A COMMENT AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE HORROR FILM … and then we’ll talk about Halloween. Here’s a ppt made by … Continue reading
Ernest is our new language assistant at IES La Escribana, but we still know little of him. This week he is introducing himself to the students in some lessons. What do you know now about him?
What’s your favourite film? What kind of films do you like the most? Leave a comment and add a youtube link to it.
Watch this video with some people introducing themselves. Then, introduce your self to your classmates.: Speaking 1
To celebrate the Book Day – 23rd April – will be holding a poster exhibition in our high school, about English-speaking writers, from that date on.Here is the poster of the event: