- On 25th November we are celebrating the day against gender violence and violence against women, so we are going to do some different activities:
–2º ESO ENGLISH WORKSHOP
Listen to the following song by Tracy Chapman and choose the right words. Here is the document with the activity:
- Make a word cloud ( you can use wordle , worditout or any app to make word clouds on your smartphone ). Here are some apps
3º ESO / 4º ESO :
- Watch the following presentation / videos:
Video 1: Stop violence against women !
Video 2: Some women talking about their experiences:
- How do you feel after watching the videos ?Write a sentence against domestic / gender violence . If you have a twitter account tweet the sentence and write @ieslaescribana( i.e.: Violence against women has to stop!!, No more violence against women !!, etc. )
- Complete the text while listening to a piece of news about violence aginst women.