This week our school participated in the 3rd Plurilingual Fair at the Teachers’ Training Centre ( CEP) in Córdoba . We were there with part of the projects from our students and stuff from the bilingual project we have been dealing with during the last five years. There were some other primary and secondary schools as well. Here are the PICTURES of the event.
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CORCHOPOÉTICA 2017 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/cor… https://t.co/Is440k38zp 1 day ago
- PHOTO CONTEST WINNER erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/pho… https://t.co/6f3Kle3qUw 2 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmaJ4fFi3g/ 3 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmZMPJlKig/ 3 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana 2º ESO @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmYNGUl2iH/ 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba