This week our school participated in the 3rd Plurilingual Fair at the Teachers’ Training Centre ( CEP) in Córdoba . We were there with part of the projects from our students and stuff from the bilingual project we have been dealing with during the last five years. There were some other primary and secondary schools as well. Here are the PICTURES of the event.
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CLIL UNITS erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/06/cli… 1 week ago
- Fourth LTT meeting : Perama ( Greece ) erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/fou… https://t.co/pGlm4vqiOI 1 week ago
- VIDEO RESUMEN CURSO 2017_18 youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3BPe… ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/vid… 2 weeks ago
- PRUEBAS EXTRAORDINARIAS SEPTIEMBRE 2018 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/pru… 2 weeks ago
- Premio al esfuerzo y día de convivencia ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/pre… https://t.co/yCLIcjDsy7 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
- Everyday English for ESL — Lesson Eight — Restaurant Meal
- Site of the Day — The Times in Plain English
the weatherClima Córdoba