Being a language assistant in Villaviciosa has been an experience of a lifetime. Since October, when I started I have learned a lot, and had so much fun! Everyone, the other teachers and all of the students made me feel welcome from the very beginning. There has never been a dull moment in the past 8 months; each day at the school is different and very interesting. I didn’t know much about Spain or teaching before I arrived, now I know so much about Spain which I have learned from my coworkers as well as my students. I have also learned a lot about teaching, each class is great in their specific way, I loved the environment of La Escribana, it is a great school.
It has been a great time, and I will miss everyone so much! If anyone travels to Canada in the future, feel free to get in touch with me I would love to see anyone from the school again in the future! Thank you everyone for everything!
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CORCHOPOÉTICA 2017 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/cor… https://t.co/Is440k38zp 1 day ago
- PHOTO CONTEST WINNER erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/pho… https://t.co/6f3Kle3qUw 2 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmaJ4fFi3g/ 3 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmZMPJlKig/ 3 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana 2º ESO @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmYNGUl2iH/ 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba