Being a language assistant in Villaviciosa has been an experience of a lifetime. Since October, when I started I have learned a lot, and had so much fun! Everyone, the other teachers and all of the students made me feel welcome from the very beginning. There has never been a dull moment in the past 8 months; each day at the school is different and very interesting. I didn’t know much about Spain or teaching before I arrived, now I know so much about Spain which I have learned from my coworkers as well as my students. I have also learned a lot about teaching, each class is great in their specific way, I loved the environment of La Escribana, it is a great school.
It has been a great time, and I will miss everyone so much! If anyone travels to Canada in the future, feel free to get in touch with me I would love to see anyone from the school again in the future! Thank you everyone for everything!
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CLIL UNITS erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/06/cli… 1 week ago
- Fourth LTT meeting : Perama ( Greece ) erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/fou… https://t.co/pGlm4vqiOI 1 week ago
- VIDEO RESUMEN CURSO 2017_18 youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3BPe… ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/vid… 2 weeks ago
- PRUEBAS EXTRAORDINARIAS SEPTIEMBRE 2018 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/pru… 2 weeks ago
- Premio al esfuerzo y día de convivencia ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/pre… https://t.co/yCLIcjDsy7 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
- Everyday English for ESL — Lesson Eight — Restaurant Meal
- Site of the Day — The Times in Plain English
the weatherClima Córdoba