On March 17 Irish people all around the world celebrate St Patrick’s Day, the patron saint of Ireland. There are parades ( like the famous parade in New York ), and many parties and celebrations in pubs, houses and streets. Dress in green and search for your pot of gold!!
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- THIRD LEARNING /TEACHING ACTIVITY: VISIT TO ACQUAVIVA DELLE FONTI, ITALY erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/thi… https://t.co/04zs2aiuRN 1 week ago
- flickr.com/photos/6006312… 2 weeks ago
- #erasmusplusbridges en Istituto Rosa Luxemburg instagram.com/p/Bb4bX35lzTq/ 3 weeks ago
- #erasmusplusbridges instagram.com/p/Bb4a0dXFiyU/ 3 weeks ago
- #erasmusplusbridges dancing pizzica en Istituto Rosa Luxemburg instagram.com/p/Bb4X1wpFGwr/ 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba