Guy Fawkes Night (or “bonfire night”), celebrated on 5 November in the United Kingdom and some parts of the Commonwealth, is a commemoration of the Gunpowder Plot of 1605, during which an kind of ‘puppet’ representing Guy ( or Guido ) Fawkes is burned, often accompanied by a fireworks display. ( Note: The word “guy”, meaning “man” or “person”, is derived from his name.
( Taken and adapted from the Wilkipedia )
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CLIL UNITS erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/06/cli… 1 week ago
- Fourth LTT meeting : Perama ( Greece ) erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/fou… https://t.co/pGlm4vqiOI 1 week ago
- VIDEO RESUMEN CURSO 2017_18 youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3BPe… ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/vid… 2 weeks ago
- PRUEBAS EXTRAORDINARIAS SEPTIEMBRE 2018 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/pru… 2 weeks ago
- Premio al esfuerzo y día de convivencia ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/pre… https://t.co/yCLIcjDsy7 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
- Everyday English for ESL — Lesson Eight — Restaurant Meal
- Site of the Day — The Times in Plain English
the weatherClima Córdoba