My name is Alanna Supersad, and I am going to be the English teaching assistant here at the school until the end of May. I am from a city called Edmonton, located in western Canada. I am the youngest of four, I have two older sisters, Sarah and Ebony, and an older brother, Rodney. I am a student at the University of Alberta, where I study biology; I have two more years to complete when I return to Canada. While I was growing up, I played basketball and a little bit of soccer. I really love playing sports, and being outdoors, I love traveling. I first started studying Spanish when I was 12 years old, and have been studying it off and on ever since; I love the language. Although I have studied Spanish for a few years, understanding and speaking it here is Spain is difficult, everyone speaks so fast. I hope to be a lot better at speaking and understanding the language during my time here in Spain. This is my first time in Europe and in Spain, I arrived here on September 20, in Madrid, I have also visited Sevilla and Málaga. I really like Spain so far; the people are all really nice and helpful. Everyone at the school is extremely nice, and very welcoming. I am very excited to be here and I am looking forward to helping in the school and getting to know all of the staff and students!
Yo Soy Andatic
BLOGS @ LA ESCRIBANA
IES La Escribana
El Camino Escribano -Blog
- CLIL UNITS erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/cli… https://t.co/C3XKccjq47 1 day ago
- CORCHOPOÉTICA 2017 ieslaescribana.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/cor… https://t.co/Is440k38zp 5 days ago
- PHOTO CONTEST WINNER erasmusplusbridges.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/pho… https://t.co/6f3Kle3qUw 6 days ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmaJ4fFi3g/ 1 week ago
- #fiestafindecurso @ieslaescribana @ Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Spain instagram.com/p/BVmZMPJlKig/ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 1ºESO 2ªESO 3ºESO 4ºESO bilingual project book day bristol christmas cultural week dublin easter education english English literature english speaking writers grammar halloween la escribana music my favorite city New Year's Resolutions New Year resolutions peace Peace Day projects songs st patrick's day travel valentines day writing
the weatherClima Córdoba